eSystems, Inc. (www.esystems-inc.com) is a rapidly growing US based provider of Global Information Technology solutions. We specialize in Systems Integration as well as Design & Deployment of Web Applications and Packaged Software implementations.
Established in 1999, our annual growth rate has been over 50% for the past few years.
eSystems is one of the largest SI Partner of Curam Software (an IBM Company) - world leaders in Social Enterprise Management software. We are currently implementing the Federal Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Health Care Reform (HCR) based Eligibility Systems for a number of our clients. We offer challenging employment opportunities with tremendous potential for career growth. Our salary and benefits packages are among the best in the industry.
We are looking to fill a number of positions on the State of Arkansas engagement:
· Curam Technical Architect
· Curam Business Analysts
· Curam Technical Leads
· Senior Curam Developers
· Curam Developers
· Java Developers
· QA Testers
· Training Material Developers
· Trainers / Training Instructors
· DB2 Database Administrator
· Subversion Configuration Manager
· Build / Release Manager
· WebSphere Administrator
· University degree or diploma in a related field of education
· Minimum 5 years of related work experience
· Prior experience working with IBM Curam framework (preferable V6)
· Curam Certification as a Developer or Business Analyst (Preferred)
· In depth knowledge and prior work experience on a public sector Eligibility System for Medicaid and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP or Food Stamps).
Interested candidates should e-mail their detailed resumes along with three references to email@example.com.
We provide work visa and immigration sponsorship for qualified candidates. No third party candidates please.