1. Provide overall planning for next modules of the MFSIS project.
2. Gather and document requirements from key SME and other stakeholders.
3. Map requirements to the CCWIS guidelines and data requirements to ensure full compliance.
4. Develop and maintain the project plan.
5. Resolve project planning and scheduling issues.
6. Report to and take direction from project leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Project Management Collaborate with stakeholders to define and refine the project scope, goals, and deliverables. Develop project plans and associated project documents. Effectively communicate project tasks and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project tasks and goals. Set and maintain project expectations with the project team and other stakeholders. Work with the project leadership team to assign and delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate staff. Discuss identified project conflicts with the project leadership and work to resolution. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track project milestones and deliverables. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to the project leadership team. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans. Direct and motivate project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks.
1. Bachelor s Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience.
2. PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification, or equivalent.
3. Knowledge of child welfare systems and CCWIS guidelines
4. Expert knowledge of principles and practices of electronic data and information management systems and procedures.
5. Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
6. Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology domain.
7. Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
8. Experience with successful implementation of IT systems for State and Local Governments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com