This individual will need to work with Active Directory and SCCM group to understand requirements for this area. Under general supervision, the contractor will serve as an engineer reporting directly to a functional manager. Contractor will be a team member that ensures the stability and integrity of data, and server services through monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all server infrastructure. This individual has 24/7 on-call responsibilities shared with the group.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Effectively interact and communicate with peer to Director-level IT professionals.
– Provide feedback to team regarding product issues, enhancements and new features.
– Must have initiative, drive and be a self-starter.
– Ability to ask pertinent questions of others.
– Proactively seek to identify, communicate and implement process related improvements.
– Effectively manage multiple tasks and activities concurrently and able to provide periodic status updates to key stakeholders
– Collaborate extensively with peers and management to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
– Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels. This includes ownership of the data entered into the Helpdesk system and appropriately updating both client and appropriate employees of status of all issues on a timely basis.
– Good customer skills, be attentive to detail, and responsive to customer tickets.
– Troubleshoot and recommend technical solutions for customer issues related to PKI/ HSM and backup configuration and recovery.
– Develop workaround solutions as appropriate.
– Perform equipment and software upgrades
– Maintain familiarity with current computer and network products
– Adhere to corporate information security guidelines and promote information security among coworkers
– Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- In depth PKI Knowledge
- In Depth HSM Knowledge
- Active Directory Maintenance
- GPO Creation And Maintenance
- Creation of Workstation Images For Latest Versions / Builds
- Remote User VPN Maintenance
- Creation of all elevated Accounts And Groups
- Creation of Managed Service Accounts
- Knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, MLLP, NDMP, NTP
- Experience in projects involving PCI/ NIST regulations, implementations and / or audits
- Change Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Organizational Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- RDP maintenance
- Initial system hardening of all servers built in the SC-DOR networks.
- Daily Production Support Issues.
- Managing Windows 2012/2016/2019 SERVERS
- Experience in projects involving Pub1075 regulations, implementations and / or audits
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture
- Shell Scripting
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com