*Local candidates from Richmond,VA strongly preferred
*Interviews will be conducted via Skype or Google Hangout.
*Candidates will telework now (after coming to office to pick up laptop). Once restrictions are lifted, candidates will be required to work onsite daily M-F 8-5pm, NO exceptions
- 5+ years of experience as Data Modeler/Data Architect creating data models and working in Data Architecture and Data Management solutions.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience designing large scale data models for functional, operational and analytical environments
- 5+ years of experience of demonstrated experience in Conceptual, Logical, Physical and Dimensional Modeling
- Hands-on experience with data modeling tools
- Knowledge of BI tools, such as Power BI, Tableau
- Experience with Agile/Scrum is valuable
- Broad understanding of Data Architecture and Data Management approaches and implementation methodologies
- Ability to work with business as well as IT stakeholders
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team environment
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org