Mandatory Experience and Qualifications:
1. The developer must have at least 10 years of experience in in developing and
maintaining large-scale and complex computer information systems.
2. The developer must have at least 8 years of experience with Visual Basic 6,
Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2008/2016, source control tools (such as Visual Source
Safe or Team Foundation Server), Microsoft Access, and expert level experience
with database design and development.
3. The developer must have at least 5 years of experience with the Acuity’s Sage 500
system which is a commercial off the shelf (COTS) accounts receivable system.
4. The developer must have at least 5 years of experience with governmental
accounting, payment, interest, cash processing and invoicing processes.
5. The developer must have at least 2 years of experience with electronic payments using bank account debit with Automated Clearing House (ACH).
Highly Desired Experience and Qualifications:
1. Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft ASP.Net, C#, and VB.Net development.
2. Working knowledge and experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
3. Working knowledge and experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
4. Knowledge of DSHS specific business processes related to accounting, payment, cash processing, interest and invoicing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org