- Ten (10) years of experience architecting/designing enterprise solutions
- Five (5) years of experience with the technology to be implemented at DCFS
- Enterprise architecture certification in one or more industry leading architecture frameworks
- Drives the solution architecture and mapping of required functionality to minimize the need for custom development
- Well versed in architectural design and documentation at a technical reference model level as well as at a system or subsystem level
- Well versed in application and data modeling, building block design, applications and role design, systems integration etc.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org