Our client is seeking an Automation Tester for a 1 year contract position in Columbia,SC
- Responsible for performing tests on technical solutions to isolate and solve issues. Initiates tests, analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems.
- Conduct Automation on Sahi Pro using Java Script
- Webservices testing using SOAP UI and Jmeter
- Writing SQL to secure test data for both automated and manual testing
Reviewing SQL for testing data to ensure quality from implementation vendor
Using Rational Performance Tester (Java) to conduct performance and load testing.
- Develop test plans, QA and/or User Acceptance Testing processes and test cases for product management and software development teams.
Design and support user interface testing application and regression testing software.
- Test software applications for reliability and stability.
Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on technical applications including negative testing and usability.
- Lead projects to perform quality assessments that expose security flaws, reveal defects and identify areas of optimization.
- Design and/or run automated testing scripts with oversight for deployment of tests
- Create quality assurance documentation and reports as required
- Adhere to established software testing governance policies, best practices and guidelines and recommend improvements
- Maintain database with product defects, user reviews, survey information and functional improvements.
- Coordinate with product development teams and software engineers to recommend solutions to maximize performance and efficiency
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections and adhere to established governance standards.
- 5 years translating business requirements or policy documentation into test cases and scenarios.
- 5 years building test cases and scenarios into test systems
- Document and support development of test scenarios/cases and the execution of testing activities.
- Should be able to communicate and publish status reports of all open issues and gaps found during test phase and articulate the details to the Development teams.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 5+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
• Deep knowledge of healthcare operations (preferably Medicaid), business processes
• Proficient in Atlassian tool suite including JIRA and Confluence
• Prior experience working in a standard SDLC (waterfall methodology) & in an AGILE delivery.
• 2 years of experience testing IBM Curam software
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com