In Person Interview : Required
● Responsible for designing, and automating a secure cloud platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
● Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
● Providing professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
● Responsible for designing, building and administering secure databases on AWS cloud platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
● Implement the products based on best practices.
● Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
● Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
● Designs, develops and maintains infrastructure and backend applications.
● Provides experience in web application technologies and middleware solutions.
● Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
● Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform.
● Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
● At least seven (7) years of experience in system administration and development experience.
● At least four (4) years of experience working with design and implementation of systems and applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● At least four (4) years of experience in infrastructure and configuration automation and scripting experience.
● At least two (2) years of experience with Terraform and Ansible.
● At least three (3) years of experience administering Linux and Windows instances in AWS environment.
● At least three (3) years of experience working with various AWS RDS databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQL Server databases.
● Experience with setting up administrator and service accounts, and deep understanding of monitoring AWS instances and services.
● Experience with creating system documentation, interacts with users, evaluating vendor products,
● Experienced with AWS platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services,
● Experience working in AWS via the Command Line Interface (CLI) and management console.
● Experienced with implementing operations for firewalls, routers and switches and formulated Access Control Lists (ACLs) via the CLI.
● Experience with developing and implementing vulnerability remediation strategies, configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
● Experience with developing and implement the backup, recovery, and cloning of all databases.
● Experience collaborating with cross functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org