- At least 5 years of experience in system administration and development experience.
- At least 4 years of experience working with design and implementation of systems and applications at AWS.
- Experience with setting up administrator and service accounts, and deep understanding of monitoring AWS instances and services.
- Experience with creating system documentation, interacts with users, evaluating vendor products.
- Experience with AWS platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple cloud accounts and services.
- Experience working in AWS via the Command Line Interface (CLI) and management console.
- Knowledge and experience in architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs).
- Experience with software evaluation principles and practices.
- Experience with developing and implementing vulnerability remediation strategies. Experience with configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
- Experience with automating server configuration for security including logging, key changes, and system hardening.
- Experience writing process requirements, technical design documents, and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud platform and Linux based instances based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
- Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
- Provide professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
- Implement the products based on best practices.
- Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
- Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
- Design, develop and maintain Linux based instances and backend applications.
- Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Linux platform.
- Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
- Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org