● Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud platform and Windows based Amazon Web Services (AWS) workspaces based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
● Manage packaging and provisioning of AWS workspaces based on end user needs.
● Manage Windows Active Directory and workspace policies.
● Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
● Providing professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
● Implement the products based on best practices.
● Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
● Must be able to compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
● Designs, develops and maintains Windows based instances and backend applications.
● Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Windows platform.
● Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
● Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform Education:
● Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
● At least seven (7) years of experience in system administration and development experience.
At least four (4) years of experience working with design and implementation of systems and applications at AWS.
● At least two (2) years of experience setting up AWS workspaces, manage software packages and delivery and manage policies.
● At least two (2) years of experience is Microsoft Active Directory administration and desktop policy management.
● Experienced with AWS platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services.
● Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console. Knowledge and experience architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs).
● Experience working with administrator and service accounts and troubleshoot Creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
● Experience with software evaluation principles and practices.
● Experience with developing and implementing vulnerability remediation strategies. Experience with configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
● Demonstrating good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
● Understanding of the AWS Well Architected Framework
● At least two (2) years of experience with Terraform/Ansible experience is preferred.
● At least two (2) years of experience working with Windows AMI is preferred.
● Proven technical knowledge of network, internet systems, databases and operating systems including Microsoft in AWS.
● Working knowledge of programming languages, including Perl, Python, and shell scripting.
● Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems and related products.
● Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general system management best practices.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com