● Understand, analyze and document user requirements & specifications for business, systems and processes including integration with IT.
● Organize and facilitate discussions and backlog grooming sessions. Identify and write clear and concise user stories for implementation by development teams.
● Develop and document business use cases, testing plans and procedures in an agile environment.
● Analyze, review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
● Communicate requirements, test results and feedback with development and business teams.
● A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required.
● Three (3) years of experience as business analyst and hands on testing of software applications in supporting requirement analysis, application test script development and execution.
● Two (2) years of experience in mapping the business and technical requirements into test cases and generate test scripts.
● Two (2) years of practical experience in using relational database and generating SQL scripts is required.
● Three (3) years of experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
● Strong ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team and users.
● Practical knowledge in manual and automated testing concepts, 508 compliance requirements and UAT support activities.
● Experience in testing web and mobile applications in a cross platform and browser environment.
● Experience in triaging change requests, incidents during all phases of design, development, testing and training.
● Functional experience with local or government Child Support, Integrated Eligibility, Child Welfare, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Justice or Health and Human Services projects.
● Preferred Experience in Medicaid/ Medicare or similar health care related organization business processes.
● Experience in maintaining requirements documentation and developing and analyzing user stories.
● Experience in developing and implementing end to end (application to claim) testing plans.
● Experience in report development and generation.
● Preferred Experience with MMIS eligibility and claims processing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com