Documents meeting notes, decisions, and functional design details for information systems.
- Drafts agile user stories, system documentation, system training content, design artifacts, etc.
- Develops, documents, and executes detailed test cases, test scenarios.
- Validates and documents test results conform to design.
- Updates defects, test cases, and user stories in tracking system.
- Creates and manages production support incidents from inception through closing.
- Supports and works directly with system users during user testing, training, and system rollout, including in business offices.
- Communicates functional design, test results, and feedback with both development and business/user teams.
- Provides onsite support for end users during rollout of systems at various social service agency locations throughout the State of Maryland.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience performing analysis and summarizing/communicating complex processes and information.
- At least 2 years of experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team and users. Interact with State’s functional leads to get more clarification on the requirements and scenarios and technical teams.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com