- Functional experience with local or government Child Support, Integrated Eligibility System (IES), Child Welfare, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Justice or Health and Human Services projects.
- At least 5 years of experience as an analyst/tester on software projects in supporting requirement analysis, application test script development and execution.
- At least 2 years of experience in mapping the business and technical requirements into test cases and generate test scripts.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in using relational database and generating SQL scripts is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team and users. Interact with State’s functional leads to get more clarification on the requirements and scenarios.
- Should be able to triage change requests, incidents during all phases of design, development, testing and training.
- Practical knowledge in manual and automated testing, 508 compliance, performance, UAT, Unit, regression and integration testing.
- Experience with automated testing and automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium).
- Experience in testing web applications, Mobile applications in a cross platform and browser environment.
- Experience in triaging change requests, incidents during all phases of design, development, testing and training.
- Experience working with web services.
- Experience performing analysis and troubleshooting of production support issues.
- At least 2 years of experience in Federal and State health and human services (HHS) programs (i.e., Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Child Support, Care Management, EHR, Child Care.
** Inperson Interview required in Linthicum, MD
- Develops requirements for information systems from a project’s inception to conclusion. Develops required specifications for simple to moderately complex systems.
- Candidate should be able to develop, document and execute test cases, test scenarios, testing plans and procedures in an agile environment. Must be well versed with defect management concepts and processes.
- Develop, execute and maintain automated regression and integration test scenarios and plan for validation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org