This resource serves as a cross-functional functional analyst on a Scrum team or Shared Service Team responsible for reviewing system issues and design changes. Services include the intake, triage, and the analysis processes associated with system issue management
- Minimum of 5 years of business analysis or IT system analysis experience
- Certification related to business analysis or project management such as PMI-PBA, PMP, or the CBAP
- Functional knowledge of HPF and/or similar integrated systems
- Proven experience with agile and scrum methodologies
- Ability to review and write queries using Structural Query Language (SQL)
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Consulting skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business or another related field.
- Ability to learn new systems and business processes while working with ambiguity and rapid change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to refine business and system needs into clear and concise requirements that can easily be understood by technical and non-technical groups.
- Stakeholder analysis skills.
- Ability to work with remote development teams.
- Experience with systems testing, to include developing and executing test cases.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org