This Resource supports and maintains desktop, mobile and direct customer environment including assisting with the deployment, support, updating and the maintenance of computer workstations, peripherals, user devices and telecommunications equipment. This Resource is responsible for desktop and client system support issues and problem resolution to include triage, prioritization and escalation.
4+ years of experience supporting, managing, deploying and engineering desktop systems and equipment.
2+ years of experience engineering and managing an enterprise desktop automation to include; software deployments, patching, imaging and security compliance.
- Monitor, prioritize, and triage tickets coming in and escalate when needed.
- Support general inquiries.
- Assists and builds general processes, procedure and standards.
- Assist with client system knowledge base articles and videos.
- Support and maintain SCCM and MDM systems using established standards and procedures.
- Daily review logs and configurations for errors and issues.
- Deploy software and packages based on established procedures.
- Follow defined standards and procedures provided by Client Engineer.
- Create and manage approved software deployments.
- Image computers for new employees and issue redemption.
- Deploys system security and feature updates and patches.
- Experience with printers and peripheral devices.
- Experience with patching and updating systems.
Minimum Resource Qualifications
- High School Diploma and 2+ years relevant experience with workstation support (Malware remediation, imaging, application support and physical workstation deployments).
Two or more of the following certifications:
MCSA or MCSE,
CompTIA A+, CompTIA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com