- Design, model rules and create the required rules flow in Corticon BRMS (Business Rules Modeling System).
- Design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology.
- Develop BRMS rules vocabulary and requirements traceability matrices.
- Troubleshoot the Business Rules Server operations using the logs and exception messages.
- Design and develop to implement complex components.
- Create services based rules components and features.
- Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, building, and implementing IT application systems as Corticon developer in a major IT applications implementation effort.
- At least 3 years of experience in large scale applications with technologies and tools such as Java/J2EE, API Gateway.
- Experience in SOA and service integration experience with Web Services, EJB, REST etc.
- Experience in customizing Corticon for custom features using Java technologies
- Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com