Corticon Developer: MD
- At least 5 years of experience in designing, building, and implementing IT application systems as Corticon developer in a major IT applications implementation effort.
- At least 3 years of experience in large scale applications with technologies and tools such as Java/J2EE, API Gateway.
- Experience in SOA and service
- Experience in SOA and service integration experience with Web Services, EJB, REST etc.
- Experience in customizing Corticon for custom features using Java technologies
- programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
- Design, model rules and create the required rules flow in Corticon BRMS (Business Rules Modeling System).
|– Design, model rules and create the required rules flow in Corticon BRMS (Business Rules Modeling System).|
|– Design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology.|
- Develop BRMS rules vocabulary and requirements traceability matrices.
- Should troubleshoot the Business Rules Server operations using the logs and exception messages.
- Design and develop to implement complex components.
= Create services based rules components and features.
- Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com