Our client needs a Data Analyst with ETL Expertise to work with the Information Technology (IT) Division for a period up to 36 months. The Data Analyst will primarily be responsible for detailed field level analysis, profiling and mapping of the current IBM z/VSE Mainframe VSAM files loaded into SQL tables.
- Minimum of five (5) years of source-to-target data mapping experience in a mixed Mainframe, relational database and object storage environments.
- Experience creating and/or maintaining ETL applications.
- Experience migrating mainframe VSAM files to relational and/or dimensional SQL
- Experience working in multiple development environments/systems: IBM Mainframe,Windows Server, UNIX and SQL Server.
- Strong SQL knowledge working with complex queries and stored procedures.
- Proficiency in mainframe applications encompassing COBOL, VSAM and DB2.
- Experience creating data dictionary documentation and data definitions/domains.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, writing, analytical, problem solving, and information gathering skills along with fundamental technique troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to receive and analyze requirements and propose a suitable solution that adheres to the team’s methodology.
- Experience with Data Quality/Profiling tools.
- Experience extracting business rules from the existing legacy code.
- Experience with Data Warehouses and/or Data Marts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com