- At least ten (10) years of experience in data conversion, ETL and data management tools and with focus in legacy conversion and performance tuning of conversion run.
- Experience with data migration tools in Salesforce.
- Experience with tools in creating complex parallel loads and dependency creation using workflows.
- Strong exposure working with web service sources/Targets, XML Sources and Restful API’s.
- Possess expertise in project migration and release coordination activities.
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, APEX classes and constructs
- Strong exposure working with relation databases including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and extensive experience with SQL scripting
- Experience with conversion data mapping design.
- Strong scripting skills with some experience in software engineering.
- You will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with ETL developers, business analyst, DBAs, system administrators, data modeling teams for data conversion design and build.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Understanding of data quality methodologies and data governance to ensure standardization of data.
- Contribute to the requirements elicitation process, create application architecture documents.
- Design, develop and test ETL mappings, workflows using Salesforce and other ETL tools.
- Performance tuning of end-to-end data conversion processes.
- Determine optimal approach for obtaining data from diverse source systems.
- Key contributor to initiatives that require technical expertise.
- Work closely with the team responsible for maintaining the data model, including data dictionary/metadata registry.
- Interface with business stakeholders to understand requirements and offer solutions.
- Functional Experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com