SCOPE OF THE PROJECT: The CFS project is part of the department of social services (dss) and is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the conversion software for the family court case management system (fccms) for the 46 clerks of court.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a position on the CFS Project for a Data Conversion SSIS/.Net Developer experienced in Family Court Case Management Systems. A significant portion of this position’s responsibility will be to review existing mapping rules and project documentation related to conversion and to validate/modify this code.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including stakeholders, team leads, vendors, project managers, and technical staff.
As the Data Conversion Software Lead, this individual will:
• Work with Business Analysts to verify that mapping rules match existing data conditions
• Create SSIS code to implement existing conversion rules and validations
• Communicate status, risks and issues to the CFS Data Conversion Manager
Required skills (rank in order of importance):
• Relational Database Experience
• Experience Using SSRS And SSIS/.Net
• Experience With SQL Server (SQL 2012 Or Higher)
• Validate Business Rules And Use These Rules To Transform Data
• Create Code To Support Business Rules
• Perform Detailed Data Analysis And Data Profiling To Support The Development And Implementation Of Data Transformation And Data Cleansing
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Experience Working With Microsoft Office 2016 To Include Excel, Word, Visio And Powerpoint
• Experience Working With Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Very Good English Communication Skills, Written And Oral
Preferred Skills (Rank in order of Importance):
• 3-5 Years Of Experience In Family Court Case Management Data Conversion
• 3-5 Years Of Experience In South Carolina Clerk Of Court Family Court Case Management Data Conversion
• BS Degree In Related Field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org