Minimum of 5 years related experience in a MS365 SharePoint developer role or within an IT department working on Microsoft Office 365 technologies.
Establishes application security standards, capacity planning, governance, and system tuning.
• Manage the growing Enterprise SharePoint Online environment. Providing guidance to Departmental SharePoint contacts to ensure the site remains stable, searchable, well organized and contains relevant and current information.
• Coordinate the creation of site collections and sites requested by stakeholders the structure of the SPO environment and ensure that standards are upheld.
• Act as the agency’s SharePoint Online Administrator. Handle development tasks to support the maintenance and efficient operation of the SharePoint Online platform.
o Make use of the web parts and APIs in the G3 SharePoint Online environment to develop SharePoint Sites that enhance the user experience in SharePoint Online and to ensure that the SharePoint On Line Environment is efficiently managed.
o Design and support scripts in PowerShell to perform various tasks for the efficient operation and management of the SharePoint Online environment.
o Use current .NET frameworks/ windows workflow foundations (WFF).
o Evaluate and implement or develop tools required to operate and report on the SharePoint Online platform for
o Understanding and use the SharePoint API and C# and/or ASP.NET where appropriate to improve the platform.
o Build and support complex Workflows in SharePoint and advanced use of SharePoint web parts to develop and support custom applications. Ability to analyze, advise and assist Site Collection Admins and Site Leads in building and using SharePoint pages to meet business requirements.
o Manages site collection features, security, content types, search and other SharePoint out-of-the-box functionalities.
o Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, workflows, sites/sub-sites, and SharePoint applications, as assigned.
o Migrates and/or restructures existing SharePoint sites into newer versions.
o Oversees and participates in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration portals, content management, business process automation, systems integration and business intelligence workflow / business process management.
• Partners with IT staff, content owners and project stakeholders on the intranet platform to identify opportunities for improvement and implementation of solutions that drive usage, streamline processes and facilitate communications.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Online 365.
• Provide customer support: Manage request and incident tickets. Determine when problems warrant referring to agency IT partners or Microsoft Premier Support.
• Mentor and provide technical advice to support technical staff in the analysis, design, coding and maintenance of SharePoint Applications.
• Communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with agency SharePoint Site Collection Administrators, Department SharePoint Developers/Power Users and customers on technical and business tasks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com