At least 8 years of experience managing diverse DevOps workloads, across infrastructure, administration, deployment, development support and monitoring.
- At least 3 years of experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible/Ansible Tower.
- At least 4 years of linux administration experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in managing and deploying applications in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- At least 3 years of experience working with containerization, orchestration, and service discovery experience on both Windows and Linux hosts, using docker, ECS or EKS.
- At least 4 experience with Bitbucket or similar version control systems, including branching, tagging, merging, and release management.
- At least 4 years of experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins/Cloudbees.
- Knowledge of terraform or equivalent orchestration tools.
- Experience working with varied SQL, NoSQL databases.
- Experience configuring and deploying Java/J2EE applications.
- Experience with Docker, deploying containers, automated build deployments using Jenkins.
- Experience with Big data platforms.
- Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud DevOps platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
- Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and onboarding of applications to cloud platform.
- Build and deploy CI/CD pipelines for multiple modern and legacy application technologies.
- Provide professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
- Review the application architectural landscape and make appropriate CI/CD pipeline orchestration recommendations.
- Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
- Design, develop and maintain Windows/Linux based instances and backend applications.
- Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Windows/Linux platform.
- Learn new technologies and explain the differences and opportunities to technical and nontechnical team members.
- Research new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com