- Candidate must demonstrate experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2016; CI/CD tools within the Azure DevOps; Microsoft .NET stack; containerized application environments, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift
- Candidate must demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience with the ability to support development teams through migration to and maintenance of CI/CD processes. Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps is preferred
- Candidate must demonstrate previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations, including Scrum/Kanban/scaled agile
- Candidates with a Cisco or Palo Alto certified associate or professionals is preferred.
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to think through problems and visualize solutions
- Candidate must demonstrate experience in keeping up-to-date on latest trends with the ability to articulate trends and their potential clearly and confidently
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, software engineering, or related field.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com