eSystems is seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates for a Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) implementation. Prospective candidates must have prior experience in Health and Human Services (HHS) domain with a Federal / State Government Agency, particularly in Child Welfare.
As the CCWIS Enterprise Architect, you’ll be responsible for defining the overall architecture of Salesforce implementations aimed at improving business outcomes and processes. You’ll oversee the technical team members on a project and ensure the whole team has what they need to be successful from a technical perspective.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead CCWIS implementation, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the design, development, and integration
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architecture
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Identify risks on your projects and help implement a mitigation plan
- Provide solution governance and architectural compliance leadership
- Utilize solutions architecture experience on implementation projects using Agile/Scrum and Iterative approaches
- com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform
- Proficiency in Salesforce. com development environment including Force. com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL, and web services.
What we are looking for:
- The CCWIS Enterprise Architect shall have minimum of ten (10) years of experience where the last five (5) years are working directly with the technical / platform of Salesforce.
- Experience in Child Welfare solutions for State or Federal HHS agencies
- Experience developing applications in other technologies, such as Java, or .Net
- Experience with doing Fit-Gap analysis between Client Requirements and Salesforce functions
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client management
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Http, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Other health and human services (HHS) program experiences like Medicaid, SNAP, TANF eare a plus
- Experience with Vlocity will be a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com