The Enterprise IT Network Manager position is responsible for overseeing the enterprise network environment and all related technologies.
This position is responsible for the development and management of the enterprise LAN, WAN, Optical Network, VOIP, and ISP’s.
- 10 Years of Networking Experience with 2-3 Years of People Management Experience in an Enterprise IT Role
- Strong Cisco Networking Technology – IOS/NxOS
- Experience Managing and Implementing Firewall Technology
- IT Asset Lifecycle Management
- Load Balancer Experience
- Cross Team Knowledge: End User Computing, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Vmware
- Strong Organizational Skills and Very Detail Oriented
- Strong Mentor and Leadership Skills
- Proven Track Record Managing Senior Network Engineers
- Innovative and Results Orientated
- Works Well and Collaborates with Others
- Ability to Diagnose Issues with Complex Systems and Quickly Provide Guidance
- Manages the City of Raleigh Enterprise IT Network team
- Personnel / salary reviews and approvals
- Performs annual reviews for all direct reports
- Develops and implements career paths which includes training and certifications for personnel
- Provides direction and coaching for the group staff
- Develops training and continuous improvement programs for the group staff
- Responsible for all City of Raleigh network equipment and technology including standards, design, refresh, and documentation.
- Responsible for negotiations, implementation, and management all software and hardware Service Level Agreements
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field required
- Desired Certifications: Cisco CCNA/CCNP
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com