SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
TO DESIGN/ENHANCE/MANAGE MODIFICATIONS TO A HOSTED VIRTUAL CONTACT CENTER AND IVR SYSTEM WITH SELECTED VENDORS.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- EXPERIENCE WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF LARGE ENTERPRISE LEVEL PROJECTS WITH PROVEN IMPLEMENTATION SUCCESS
- WORKS UNDER GENERAL SUPERVISION TO DESIGN AND DEVELOP IVR AND VIRTUAL CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS WITH VENDOR.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL PROJECT MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES INCLUDING DEVELOPING PROJECT PLANS, DEVELOPING PROJECT SCHEDULES, PROJECT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT, PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT, AND PROJECT STATUS REPORTING.
- ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF THE SOLUTION WITHIN TIME ESTIMATES.
- ANALYZES USER NEEDS, AS REQUIRED, AND LEADS IN THE DESIGN OF SPECIFICATIONS TO MEET THOSE NEEDS.
- DEVELOPS TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION FOLLOWING AGENCY STANDARDS.
- SUPPORTS AND ADHERES TO CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROCESS.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE CLEARLY WITH THE VENDOR TEAM, PROJECT STAFF, AND THE USER COMMUNITY.
- CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO BUILD A COHESIVE, FOCUSED, UNIFIED TEAM.
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE STRONG TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com