The Functional Project Manager manages the full project management life cycle for the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives and is responsible for overall end to end delivery by managing aspects that allow the Scrum teams and Scrum of Scrum to focus on implementation of product increment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of IT and business experience in project management, primarily in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems in large organizations.
- Previous demonstrable experience leading project management process development.
- Previous technical project management experience in high-technology environment.
- Exceptional influencing skills and demonstrable suite of communication expertise.
- Strong analytical/problem solving ability.
- Ability to work independently within a results-driven, highly ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Project Management applications and tools.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org