Emphases for the GIS candidate will be to work in the ESRI software platform and other tools to support agency GIS backend interoperability, rest services, Web API service, and online web mapping solutions. This will include providing support, analysis, testing, problem resolution, reporting, and monitoring of GIS environment and services. The candidate will work in a team environment with other GIS and Information Technology staff and Program Area to provide support of GIS solutions and users.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Performs complex analysis, design, testing, documentation, and implementation of GIS applications and upgrades.
• Develop and maintain python scripts supporting GIS interoperability capabilities.
• Ability to manipulate spatial data, imagery, LiDAR, and other common GIS formats.
• Develop and maintain spatial queries.
• Assist with supporting ArcSDE spatial data layers.
• Perform spatial analysis utilizing Spatial Analyst, Insights, 3D Analyst, Network, and Business Analyst.
• Create complex cartographic products.
• Develop and maintain GIS rest services.
• Support applications in ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Portal.
• Work with Information Technology staff to learn system technical functionality and IT Security Standards and practices.
• Provide system user support.
• Assist staff in resolving system-related problems.
• Assist with System user account permissions and security.
• Create and maintain supporting system and training documentation.
• Monitor and Identify system data quality issues and work to improve data accuracy.
• Coordinate and assist with system testing and production validation.
• Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Assist with development of policies and procedures to conform and comply with agency standard cyber security policy design related to information risk management, designation of data as to criticality, confidentiality, and protection.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. ArcGIS, ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS online.
3. Python, Arcade.
4. SQL Server.
5. Web services (Rest, SOAP, WSDL).
6. ESRI ArcSDE.
8. GIS mapping.
9. Knowledge of Information Technology Field, best practices, organization, and operations.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Experience with security and data classification related to CDC, HIPAA, and CJIS.
2. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
3. Experience using an administering Microsoft’s Internet Information Services (IIS).
4. Experience with ArcGIS Pro preferred.
5. ArcGIS Notebooks.
6. TICKETING SYSTEM.
7. EXPERIENCE WITH INDUSTRY STANDARD INFORMATION SECURITY PRACTICES
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org