eSystems, Inc. has exciting career opportunities!
Our goal to hire and retain talented cooperative people with engaging personalities and strong work ethics. We believe in recognizing and rewarding employees who consistently perform at a high level.
This position is responsible for all facets of daily HR operations. Reports directly to the VP Human Resources.
- Conduct new hire orientation and coordinate on-boarding activities.
- Organize and coordinate all employee events including company-wide employee programs.
- Responsible for HRIS records and management of records
- Helping employees in all aspects with non-immigrant and immigration-related issues including filing H1B Petitions, L-1 Petitions, Visa sponsorship, Green Card process, etc.
- Creates and oversees processes and procedures in order to efficiently coordinate documentation required for visa processing on all Immigrant and non-Immigrant applications with employees and outside counsel.
- Review client and vendor contracts.
- Provide general administrative support of the organization
- Assist with any other duties and projects as required.
- 3-5 years HR experience, preferably with an IT project company
- Very organized with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- Detail oriented and track record for accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Intermediate computer skills. (i.e. word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative with a results and customer focused mindset.
- Ability to communicate to all employees at all levels with tact and friendly positive demeanor.
- College or University Degree is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org