eSystems is seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates for a Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) implementation. Prospective candidates must have prior experience in Health and Human Services (HHS) domain with a Federal / State Government Agency, particularly in Child Welfare.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- As the Implementation Leads / Scrum Master you’ll be responsible for leading development teams and defining the technical solutions for Salesforce implementations aimed at improving business outcomes and processes.
- You’ll lead the technical team members on a project and ensure team is following best practices and come up with overall solution.
- You’ll be engaged to direct and manage the implementation team.
- Lead Salesforce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the design, development, and integration
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Perform code reviews for development team members to ensure proper coding standards
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise during the project lifecycle
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification.
- Oversees application build, test, and deploy activities.
- Design: Creates Personas, Use Cases, Data design and Functional requirements as an input to functional designs, solution components and prototypes.
- The Implementation Leads / Scrum Master shall have relevant certifications from external organizations that test for SCRUM ability and/or have minimum of five (5) years of experience leading development teams using a SCRUM methodology.
- The personnel shall have at least the previous two (2) years working directly with Salesforce.
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Community portal
- Hands on with salesforce configuration/coding along with integration using REST/SOAP
- Experience with doing Fit-Gap analysis between Client Requirements and Salesforce functions
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client management
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
Nice to have:
- Experience with Vlocity will be preferred.
- Experience in Salesforce Field Service Lightning
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org