- At least 10 years of system administration experience in RHEL Linux based environment.
- At least 8 years of experience in administering cloud based multi user environment with expertise in planning, designing, building, and implementing IT systems.
- At least 8 years of experience providing administration support and technical leadership for all aspects of the Informatica BDM/Power Center, Test Data Management, Data Quality, and/or Big Data Management Informatica domains.
- Experience in setting up repositories, users, security management
- Experience in monitor the stability of all environments including application performance and infrastructure utilization.
- Experience with Informatica Architecture and installation process.
- Experience applying Hotfixes to Informatica servers.
- Must demonstrate a broad understanding of client IT environmental issues and solutions and be a recognized expert within the IT industry.
- Must demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org