- Monitor and coordinate all data system operations, including security procedures, and liaison with infrastructure, security, DevOps, Data Platform and Application team.
- Ensure that necessary system backups are performed, and storage and rotation of backups is accomplished.
- Monitor and maintain records of system performance and capacity to arrange vendor services or other actions for reconfiguration and anticipate requirements for system expansion.
- Assist managers to monitor and comply with State data security requirements.
- Coordinate software development, user training, network management and major/minor software installation, upgrade and patch management.
- Provide off-hour release and change implementation support.
- Maintain/manage the security aspects and create folders as per the requirement
- Provide incident and problem management support for business groups and operations.
- Ensures data integrity; recommends action to maintain data integrity; establishes process / procedures for ongoing data cleanup.
- At least 8 years of system administration experience in RHEL Linux based environment.
- At least 6 years of experience in administering cloud based multi user environment with expertise in planning, designing, building, and implementing IT systems.
- At least 6 years of experience providing administration support and technical leadership for all aspects of the Informatica BDM/Power Center, Test Data Management, Data Quality, and/or Big Data Management Informatica domains.
- Experience in setting up repositories, users, security management.
- Experience in monitor the stability of all environments including application performance and infrastructure utilization.
- Experience with Informatica Architecture and installation process.
- Experience applying Hotfixes to Informatica servers.
- Must demonstrate a broad understanding of client IT environmental issues and solutions and be a recognized expert within the IT industry.
- Must demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com