The ETL Developer must have a good understanding of data warehouse and reporting environment and strong SQL and ETL experience. The ETL Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data integration solution to meet enterprise’s business analytics and reporting needs.
- Designing, developing, and testing ETL mappings/process, employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from various sources systems.
- Enable re-usability and rapid development by implementing reusable ETL components.
- Troubleshoot ETL performance issues and carry out ETL performance tuning and SQL query tuning.
- Leverage Continuous Delivery practices to integrate source control and automate builds, tests, and deployments.
Skills, Knowledge and abilities:
- A proven track record of success in data warehouse development.
- Hands on experience with one or more leading ETL tools.
- Strong SQL (DDL/DML and SQL performance tuning) experience.
- 3+ years of experience in data warehousing projects.
- 2+ years of experience on Informatica Powercenter ETL tool.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effectiveness in a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and accountability.
- Self-starter with proven ability to see complex tasks through to completion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org