Candidates should be expert coder in both visual interfaces and web services construction.
Should be expert in the most effective and efficient product development using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, C# 7.0, .ASP.NET MVC, MVC Web API, Entity Framework, Angular, MS SQL 2016 enterprise server, TFS (Team Foundation Server).
This includes code development, unit testing, source code management, build management, integration testing, and deployment.
Lead a team of software developers to effectively accomplish project objectives and engage in the following:
- Interact with other software engineers and technical leaders to understand subsystem and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective development.
- Interact with representatives of other industry and government groups to understand and/or recommend data interchange formats, APIs, messaging strategies, application server software, as well as hardware and virtual machine requirements.
- Design and document subsystems and system components consisting of (in OO terms) several objects working together to execute an encapsulated function of the larger system.
- Implement and debug subsystems and components.
- Write and execute tests for subsystems and components.
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test and production servers Determine and communicate the implications of system-level decisions on subsystems and components and help determine how best to mitigate or take advantage of these implications.
- Determine and communicate the requirements and capabilities of components within the context of the larger system, project, and team.
- Support management of the team s technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the engineers or other project leads.
- Participate in efforts to share technology and expertise within the organization; mentor junior and aspiring software development engineers.
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
- Lead the Web Application Development team to deliver the new Economic Services Re-Engineering project that will deliver a new Registration, Interview Center and Eligibility system for DSS.
- Develop a new Web Client Portal to replace the current website.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
ASP.NET MVC Web API
WCF service C# 7.0
Entity Framework 6
SQL Server 2016 with always encryption PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Preference will be given to experience related to Economic Services Eligibility applications (SNAP/TANF) system design and development and/or knowledge of the Economic Services program’s mission and objectives
Experience with Agile software development is a plus.
Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or other quantitative discipline
eSystems (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com