This Resource is responsible for managing the timeline and budget of an IT project to ensure that implementation is seamless.
- IT background based on a wide range of applied and practical technology experience.
- Demonstrates advanced leadership skills to navigate, work effectively and be decisive within the gray areas of large-scale, complex IT projects with many stakeholders and competing priorities.
- 5+ years of IT and business experience in project management, primarily in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems in large organizations. Thorough understanding of the SDLC and its phases.
- Previous demonstrable experience leading project management process development.
- Previous technical project management experience in high-technology environment.
- Exceptional influencing skills and demonstrable suite of communication expertise.
- Ability to effectively engage with key stakeholders at executive management level and effectively scale communication style for executive audiences.
- Strong analytical/problem solving ability.
- Experience with troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Ability to work independently within a results-driven, highly ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Ability to anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate, deliver results to continual deadline constraints.
- Strong experience managing external relationships with vendors in a highly outsourced model.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- PMP certificate from the PMI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org