– Create single page applications using HTML5, Angular JS, JSON, jQuery and Java, based on requirements.
– Develop applications in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA.
– Develop applications and integrate using services such as APIs/RESTful APIs.
– Collaboratively work with functional and technical teams to integrate applications in cloud environment.
– Work in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface front-end through the back-end.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
– At least 5 years of software development experience.
– Strong experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions.
– At least 2 years of experience with spring framework development.
– Strong experience developing RESTful web services and Angular 2/4/6.
– Experience with agile development methodologies.
– Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud based development experience.
Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org