- Has a BS or MS plus 3 years working in real-world, agile, software development environments.
- Is experienced in the development of RESTful APIs. Experience with HL7’s Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) standard and other health IT standards is a plus.
- Expertise in industry standard IDE’s (like Eclipse, IntelliJ) for debugging and using java coding standards from the beginning of the development
- 4+ years of experience in a database technology
- Develops quality code leveraging source control, testing, and clear documentation.
- Has full-stack web development experience using open-source tools.
- Experience with version-control systems,like GitLab, for tracking source code changes
- Experience in developing software requirements and architectures, and leading tasks and projects is a plus.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com