- At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Must have knowledge of Spring Component and Spring Framework such as spring, Hibernate, Batch etc
- Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and APIs/RESTful APIs.
- Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud based development.
- Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
** Inperson Interview required in Linthicum,MD
- Design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology- Java/J2EE, JPA, Spring and related frameworks.
- Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
- Assist in system integration of application components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com