Our Client in Linthicum,MD is hiring a Java FullStack integration Developer. Inperson Interview is a must
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Must have knowledge of Spring Component and Spring Framework such as spring, Hibernate, Batch etc
- Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and APIs/RESTful APIs.
- Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- AWS cloud based development experience.
- Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com