5+ years with Java 1.7 / 1.8 programming language or higher
Liferay/Vaadin Portal development: 5+ years of experience. Experience using portlets, themes, hooks and extensions.
Experience developing in an Agile software development environment (Scrum)
Java programming experience duration and quality. Full stack, Jira and Bitbucket or GIT experience a plus
Writing Soap and RESTful web services using the Spring Framework
Implementing Spring Security
Reading / Writing Spring Data to Oracle and Mongo databases
Consideration given for experience with: JBoss, DROOLS, Mulesoft.
Experience with an eligibility and enrollment system, or other Governmental systems particularly that related to public benefits or payments/collections.
- Designs, configures, implements, diagnoses, repairs, upgrades, and optimizes applications that support the agency’s clients, employees and overall mission.
- Anticipates the impact new or modified software and tools will have on existing systems.
- Participates in the design and implementation of systems that meet user needs.
- Monitors and evaluates operations, programs, processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness; makes recommendations for improvement.
- Adapts automated system(s) to accommodate special agency needs; designs or enhances agency unique automated systems to interface with existing systems as needed; prepares systems for migration to the cloud.
- Identifies problems or potential problem areas and recommends solutions.
- Aids other development staff in trouble shooting and answering technical questions.
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com