Network Administrator / Engineer
This Resource is responsible for Network activities that could include Firewall administration, Switch and Router administration, WIFI, VNets, Cabling, and other networking needs.
- Support and maintain firewall Infrastructure
- Support and maintain general network
- Support and maintain Virtual Private Network (VPN) (site to site and point to site client).
- Create site to site VPNs.
- Support and maintain switch network
- Support and maintain Cloud Network Infrastructure to include
- Update and maintain network documentation to include:
- Support and maintain Enterprise Wireless solution.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams for network requirements and changes.
- Make recommendations to other engineers for changes to existing standards and procedures.
- Perform regular systems maintenance (updates, upgrades, security patches and hotfixes) on systems.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems (switches, computers, terminals, phones, WIFI AP, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, computer science, or technology related field AND 6+ years of progressive experience in an advanced technical role.
- At least 2+ years of experience supervising or managing IT teams of two or more.
- 4+ years of experience in network administration.
- 4+ years of experience with firewall administration.
- Experience with following and drafting IT procedures.
- Experience with proactively solving complicated issues and problems by providing root cause and remediations independently
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com