Our client requires the services of a network architect to design and maintain hardware and software necessary to support a large computer network using UCS, DNS and DHCP. This role requires specialization in LANs/WANs, TCP/IP, virtual machines and/or server and network infrastructure. This role will be responsible for installation, configuration and administration of network routers and switches. Duties also include initiation, management of disaster recovery projects with stakeholders and team members and execution of disaster recovery/ backup procedures. This role will plan, schedule and coordinate the execution of large scale, global disaster recovery testing based on impact across all lines of business. This includes archiving procedures as well as coordination and management of IT resources across multiple time zones for disaster recovery testing events. This role will be responsible for implementing load balancers from Cisco, F5 or Citrix and WAN optimization solutions from Cisco or Riverbed.
- 5 years experience in network design and configuration including experience in WAN Layer 2 and Layer 3.
- 5 years experience in VMWare virual SAN and VMware vSphere
- 5 years experience in site-to-site security and in depth knowledge of VPN and IPSec
- 5 years experience in troubleshooting a complex data center
- 5 years experience designing failover data center Disaster Recovery sites
5 years knowledge and experience with network concepts including firewalls, VPN and wireless networks
- 5 Years experience with F5 load balancer, configuration and troubleshooting
5 years experience with CCIE datacenter, UCS, and storage in data center environments
- 5 years experience with solutions architecture in data center products and solutions
- 5 years experience with solutions architecture using Cisco Nexus 1K/3K/5K/6K/7K/9K and Catalyst 6500
- 5 years experience with Cisco F5 or Citrix load balancers and WAN optimization solutions from Cisco or Riverbed
- 5 years of experience with test tool configuration and operation using Spirent Test Center or similar product
- Experience with IT architecture design and documents Highly desired
5 Years extensive experience with F5 Load Balancer implementation, configuration of DNS and VPN including Multifactor authentication
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org