- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to develop an application using open source technologies.
- Create single page applications using HTML5, Angular, node.js and java, based on user stories with documented acceptance criteria.
- Troubleshoot issues and create code fixes for open source products.
Address defects and collaboratively work with functional and technical teams to integrate applications in cloud environment
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment consisting of a cross-functional team designing and implementing systems from the web-based user interface front-end through the back-end.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- At least five (5) years of strong hands-on software development experience in web/cloud technologies.
- Strong experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions.
- Strong experience developing RESTful web services using Node.JS.
- Experience with Angular 2/4/6.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with issue resolution skills within open source products.
- Experience with troubleshooting and improving performance of single page applications using Angular.
- Experience with AWS cloud based development.
Functional experience in Federal and/or State health and human services (HHS) programs is preferred (i.e., Child Welfare (CCWIS), Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Services, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Medicaid, Children Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Care Management, EHR, Child Care).
eSystems (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com