- At least 12 years of experience in administering cloud based multi user environment with expertise in planning, designing, building, and implementing IT systems.
- At least eight (8) years of product administration experience in RHEL Linux based environment or Windows server environment
- 5+ years of experience leading tier 1 and tier 2 support for cloud platform
- 3+ years of experience on operations large platform of over 2000 instances
- Experience working with incident management and change management tools
- Experience working with incident triaging and knowledge management
- Experience developing and maintaining incident management and change management workflows
- Monitor and coordinate all system operations, including security procedures, and liaison with infrastructure, security, DevOps, Data Platform and Application team.
- Coordinate emergency response for severity 1 and 2 incidents
- Monitor and maintain records of system performance and capacity to arrange vendor services or other actions for reconfiguration and anticipate requirements for system expansion. Coordinate emergency response for severity 1 and 2 incidents
- Must demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a broad understanding of client IT environmental issues and solutions and be a recognized expert within the IT industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com