Our client needs Application Database Administrators with experience and expertise capable of providing the following support services:
– Design, develop, test, document, and implement new applications, as necessary, and
modify existing applications, as necessary, to maintain and support the current OGB
– Provide software support services for data warehouse applications and functions which
include maintenance, modifications, and upgrades.
– Provide development and maintenance support for applications related to the P8 imaging
– Maintain the SeBOIS IMS (imaging application) which facilitates the scanning and
indexing of OGB related documents and provides an interface to the Capture software,
scanners, and indexing workflows imported into the P8 imaging system.
– Provide infrastructure support, assist in server specifications as needed.
– Monitor, review, and audit performance, as requested, of AMS (asset management web
application), SeBOIS IMS (imaging application), P8, FPR (billing application), and the
– Develop and maintain the FPR application and included modules.
– Provide support and backup for Oracle Discoverer reporting.
– Create load scripting for new data sources (i.e. ICD-10, third party vendors, etc.) for the
– Create, maintain, and modify APEX applications for the data warehouse.
– Provide day-to-day support for systems, as necessary.
– Provide technical knowledge, training, and documentation to OTS staff.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com