Organizational Change Management Consultant
- At least 8 years of experience leading/managing and/or working with organizational development and/or OCM strategy and plans.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
- Experience working for government as a consultant or similar environment
- At least 5 years of experience leading/managing and/or working with organizational development and/or OCM strategy and plans.
- Experience with Government benefit programs such as Food Supplement Program, Temporary Cash Assistance, Temporary Disability Assistance Program, Public Assistance to Adults, Non-MAGI Medical Assistance, Child Support, Child Welfare, Juvenile Services and Adult Services is preferred
- Help with implementing modern IT system organization change management activities for large government agency
- Develop an OCM strategy and roadmap to improve adoption of IT initiatives
- Develop and deploy OCM activities as required by the project, such as but not limited to, delivery and management of communication, plan and organize meetings, drafting communication materials such as fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations, creating and delivering training materials, perform demonstrations, arrange logistics and other events to engage and inform stakeholder.
- Form and organize performance metrics to assess and evaluate change adoption and utilization of changed functions and/or systems.
- Apply evaluation methodologies to regularly assess effectiveness and sustainability of change management strategies and activities.
- Collect and analyze feedback, diagnose any gaps and remaining resistance, and identify process improvements.
- Manage stakeholders, manage the change portfolio and most importantly engage with and support Senior leadership
- Build strong relationships with clients and project stakeholders.
- Build networks of change champions and agents.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or related field.
Prosci Change Management Certification is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org