eSystems is looking for a Organization change Management Lead. Thee OCM lead will be working as part of a large team reporting to the eSystems Project Manager.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities globally
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required to make the project successful. This will include key areas of communication, capability assessment and build-out plan, knowledge transfer, training, and organizational alignment.
- Support communication efforts: support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications to all stakeholders and impacted teams globally.
- Assess the change impact: conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders across the entire organization.
- Support training efforts: provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs, including Agile capability building
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Lead change management assessments
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach Project Teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders (including C-level executives)
- Work with regional sales and marketing teams on incentive strategies to drive adoption
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Manage the change portfolio
- Subject Matter Expert for all OCM related activities across the business unit
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organization Development or equivalent degree, and prior experience in Health and Human Services is required
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Project Management role with a minimum of 3 years OCM experience.
- Change management certification or designation desired.
- 7+ years experience implementing large solutions with state government agencies
- 3+ Experience managing SNAP application is preferred and a combined 7+ years experience in managing SNAP and MAGI implementation project.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Experience of working with external implementation partners on global implementations
- Familiarity with project management approaches (including Agile), tools and phases of the project lifecycle, as well as, experience with large-scale, global organizational change efforts
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal in a highly matrixed organization.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Forward looking with a holistic approach.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization and with different global regions that have different understandings and level of support for the project.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges, as well as cultural differences.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly matrixed environment with limited resources
- Strong written and verbal communication
eSystems (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org