● Lead one or more work streams on the different components of OCM activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training).
● Develop an OCM strategy and roadmap to improve adoption of IT initiatives.
● Develop and deploy OCM activities as required by the project, such as but not limited to, delivery and management of communication, plan and organize meetings, drafting communication materials such as fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations, creating and delivering training materials, perform demonstrations, arrange logistics and other events to engage and inform stakeholder.
● Form and organize performance metrics to assess and evaluate change adoption and utilization of changed functions and/or systems.
● Apply evaluation methodologies to regularly assess effectiveness and sustainability of change management strategies and activities.
● Collect and analyze feedback, diagnose any gaps and remaining resistance, and identify process improvements.
● Manage stakeholders, manage the change portfolio and most importantly engage with and support Senior leadership.
● Build strong relationships with clients and project stakeholders.
● Build networks of change champions and agents.
● A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline such as, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or related field.
● Prosci Change Management Certification is preferred.
● At least 8 years of experience leading/managing and/or working with organizational development and/or OCM strategy and plans.
● Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
● Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies.
● Experience working for government as a consultant or similar environment
● At least 5 years of experience leading/managing and/or working with organizational development and/or OCM strategy and plans.
● Knowledge of Family Investment Administrations programs (Food Supplement Program, Temporary Cash Assistance, Temporary Disability Assistance Program, Public Assistance to Adults, and/or Non-MAGI Medical Assistance.
● Experience creating communication material to include but not limited to web-based material, print material, and visual aids to internal and external customers.
● Excellent written and verbal communication that is effective to all levels in an organization including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word).
● Experience developing and executing successful communication campaigns
● Experience developing training materials (FAQs, one pagers, simple videos, etc.)
● Experience developing and managing master and detailed training plans.
● Experience providing demos/training to all levels (anything from c-suite to large groups of people).
● Experience developing and managing TTT program.
● Hands-on experience developing learning materials as well as preparing for and hosting enterprise level town halls.
● Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies to understand the environment for change and act as a trusted advisor to client stakeholders while leading change.
● Conduct change impact and readiness assessments.
● Monitor and evaluate change tactic effectiveness.
● Requires frequent travel within the State of Maryland client locations (must have own transportation).
● Preferred experience with building social media outreach funnels for large wide ranging audiences.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org