This Resource is responsible for developing and implementing processes and procedures for HPF production control and service management; minimizing risk to the HPF production environment through change management coordinating the resolution of internal and external system outages; managing resources during system incidents and disaster recovery exercises; and leading critical IT communication.
Primary Resource Services
- Define, convene and chair the Change Advisory Board to review and discuss higher risk changes.
- Develop and maintain Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) business processes.
- Coordinate with IT technical experts and business analysts to troubleshoot system incidents and find opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and execute communication processes, procedures and templates to notify key stakeholders of issues, changes and outages.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to provide root cause analysis for system issues.
- Coordinate and communicate with key service providers, state and federal agencies, carriers, partners and vendors.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all Levels throughout WAHBE, and with interface partners, vendors and system integrator.
- Develop system stability reports, change reports and partner stability reports and provide to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or technology-related field.
- 3+ year of experience facilitating Change Management processes.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in a business analyst or project management role.
- 4+ years of experience communicating, coordinating and facilitating with highly technical staff to resolve and communicate difficult technical system issues.
- 1+ year of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and/or ITSM experience.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to influence others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven effectiveness at interfacing at all Levels and across organizational lines, including the business units, vendors, and state agencies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org