The Implementation Project Lead will serve as a liaison between CIO, the Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) team, and business stakeholders throughout the Agency to facilitate clear articulation and delivery of re-platforming solutions to support business process needs.
The Implementation Project Lead will work with various internal teams including Agency Leadership, Project Directors/Project Managers, Technical Directors/Developers, Business and Technology Stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other Agency staff to expeditiously implement the re-platforming initiative by following best practices.
We are looking for candidates who have both leadership and hands-on experience in planning, developing and implementing complex IT infrastructure projects. The Implementation Project Lead Candidates must have experience with bringing multiple verticals from low maturity to high with fidelity and in an expedited timeframe.
1. Work alongside appropriate staff, teams, stakeholders and other points of contact (POCs) as required, to understand the goals, objectives and future state of complex information systems
2. Develop a short- and long-term IT infrastructure and operations strategy that best suits the current and future business needs of the Agency
3. Apply platform architecture principals for new platform implementation efforts to establish new service capabilities
4. Establish capacity and availability management processes to ensure continuity of service during re-platforming
5. Serve as a subject matter expert for Complex Applications Delivery. In order for the I&O team to best meet the needs of the business, this position must understand the applications side in order to properly provide support on the I&O side
Current experience with South Carolina Medicaid, Social Services, or similar public benefit programs is mandatory and will be given the highest weight. Experience must include current, well documented success in the creation and performance of processes and procedures supportive of a mature IT Organization.
Candidates must have 15+ years of increasing responsibility in IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Candidates must bring visionary experience with multi-tenant environments, cloud services and vendor interface management.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience with creating policies, procedures and corporate culture using frameworks such as MARS-E 2.0, NIST 800-53, HIPAA compliance, SC DIS-200, and other accepted industry models.
All candidates must have demonstrated programmatic knowledge in Complex Applications Delivery, Service Delivery (particularly in a Service Desk environment), and Information Security.
Experience related to the following technologies is preferred for this position:
Medicaid Management Information Systems (or other Health Information Technologies)
Network Design and System Architecture
Virtualization technologies, (Server, Storage, Network)
Complex Application Delivery
Information Security in an I&O environment
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of SCDHHS systems, processes, and/ or artifacts
2. Serve as the primary point of contact for infrastructure and operations strategic planning and day to day operations
3. Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide recommendations on business and technical architecture as well as participate in the development of processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Level Management, Change Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Service Catalog Management, and Service Continuity Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. 15+ years coordinating and implementing complex business and technical architecture projects with a focus on Infrastructure and Operations
2. 10+ years of providing strategic oversight to re-platforming initiatives
3. 10+ years of vendor management experience
4. 7+ years of demonstrated experience in improving Service Delivery processes and procedures in the infrastructure and operations space.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. 7+ years of experience creating and maintaining staffing budgets and building teams
2. 5+ years of experience working in environments compliant with federal, state and industry standards and regulations including but not limited to: MARS-E 2.0, NIST 800-53, HIPAA and SC DIS-200.
3. Prior experience in working with MS SharePoint, Project Web App, Jira, Confluence and eGRC systems
eSystems (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org